WildZests: Signing off until next week - Goa calling !

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Signing off until next week - Goa calling !

The last week of August is pretty interesting with two mid-week holidays (Eid and Ganesh Chaturthi), so I decided to make the most of it and take the full week off. The weekend was spent nicely with some bird pictures to add to my collection, but the plan to do a trip to Bandipur on Mon/Tue went flop. Gozu had a training in office on those two days and I didnt find anyone willing to join me for the trip. But the good part is, these two days were still special coz I got to play with my daughter enough which I miss through the week.

In a few hours from now, will leave on a trip to the land of beaches, GOA!!! The initial plan was to laze around on the beaches but now we've got other things on mind. We'll spend some time at the wild places in Goa. More on it later when I'm back...ciao!

Here's one of my favorite pictures from our last trip to Goa in the last week of December. Gosh..there have already been 2 New Year Eve's after this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment